Our First Post from the New Helix Digital Team Blog!
We are Helix Digital, a Melbourne based digital agency specialising in web design and development, social media engagement and building brands online.
It’s all about creating and developing cost effective online projects that deliver great outcomes for our clients – be it optimising traffic to a website or developing and integrating a web application to a back end system.
We’re a creative bunch of designers, developers and project managers with a bit of a thing for good design, integrated online marketing campaigns and web-based applications that get people talking. We love what we do and most of all we love making our clients happy!
We build long term relationships from the very first project and work with our clients constantly putting new ideas to them to help grow their business online. If our clients are successful so are we. Over the coming months we will share some of these journeys with you.
The plan is to start putting what we feel so passionately about out into the blogosphere so you’ll find lots of interesting design, social media and web app related articles right here in the not-so-distant future. We hope you find it interesting and would love to hear your views and ideas too!
So, take a look around the site, get to know a little bit about who we are and what we do and feel free to interact with any comments, questions or suggestions.
Write for Us
Are you interested in publishing your post on our blog? We are accepting guest posts from bloggers and industry experts.
Here is a list of topics that we are currently interested in:
- Website Design and Development
- SEO & PPC
- Online Marketing
- App Development
Article submission guideline:
- Every article must be unique. We don’t accept articles that you’ve published elsewhere.
- The minimum length of the article should be 1000 words.
- The article should be written in British English.
- We encourage using images in the article. However, each image should have a proper attribution.
- You can send us the complete article via an editable Google Doc file. Or you may send us some article topics for the guest post.
You’ll get a reply from us within a week after you submit an article or topics that you want to write about.